Mind Body Resilience
Reignite your passion, kick start your health!
Noosa August 17 – August 22
Has life lost its lustre? Are you feeling stressed and burnt out? Are you in need of some time to reconnect with yourself and your passions? Is your health not where you would like it to be? Well, look no further… Mind Body Resilience has teamed up with some of Noosa’s finest services to help you recharge and reset ready to bounce into spring. Join us in waterfront accommodation from the 17th August until the 22nd August, 2017.
Cultivate mindfulness and return to reality with the tools to live a happier, healthier, more connected life
Mind Body Resilience creates wellbeing experiences to help rejuvenate, revitalize and, most importantly, kick-start your wellness regime. The retreats combine evidence based psychological strategies, along with movement practices and nutritional needs to arm participants with the skills needed to bounce back from stress, pursue goals and address barriers that ultimately arise in life. The natural beauty of Noosa Heads provides the perfect backdrop for ultimate rejuvenation and a chance to reconnect with yourself in an authentic way. Evidence based strategies coupled with a menu of activities (e.g. Yoga, group fitness sessions, massage, facials, beach and national park walks, stand up paddle boarding and more) provide the ultimate formula to recharge.
A bit about the retreat
The retreat will commence Monday afternoon at 4pm. You will be welcomed and given some time to settle in your room. That evening we will start with a light movement practice, followed by a welcome dinner at Rickys. Catered for you especially, Paleo style. The next 3 days you will experience a range of activities, all meals will be catered for by the amazing team at Unrefined Paleo Meals. On Friday we will conclude the retreat with our farewell breakfast and you will have the remainder of the day to enjoy Noosa in your own way. Check out will be 9am on the Saturday the 3rd September.
How are we different?
MBR retreats are run by Dr Samantha Clarke a Clinical Psychologist with 16year experience specializing in optimizing psychological and physical health. She is also a personal trainer and has a major in nutrition to ensure that each area of resilience is incorporated into your wellness plan. Targeting these 3 areas of wellbeing develops true resilience and by resourcing an individual with skills and knowledge, they can bounce back from stress, pursue their goals and address barriers that ultimately arise in life.
Who is this retreat suited to?
This retreat is suited to those who want to take some time out for themselves to clarify what is important to them. This is suited to people who want to kick-start their health regime and develop skills to enhance their overall wellbeing. It is suited to people who want to become more focused on their personal goals and address barriers that are getting in the way. This August retreat is specifically designed for women who are wanting to create resilience and have a passion for personal growth.
Our retreats aim to: Relax, Rejuvenate, Renew
- Be Pampered
- Enjoy massage and beauty treatments.
- Be Challenged
- Address the barriers that are keeping you stuck and are stopping you from living the life you want.
- Be Inspired
- Connect with unique healers and discover your own passion and meaning that will tap into endless sources of motivation.
- Be Educated
- Learn evidence-based information about health, wellbeing, and nutrition that can be applied to your lifestyle.
- Be Resourced
- Build skills in resilience so you can attain goals even when roadblocks arise.
- Be Vulnerable
- Learning to connect with our vulnerability and compassion is key to authentic relationships and a healthy way of caring for ourselves.
- Be Connected
- Learn how to open up and connect with yourself and your environment. Enjoy the natural beauty and build your sense of connection with nature.
This is a boutique experience with only 4 rooms available. Come and join us in one of Noosa’s most exclusive premises. It is spacious, elegant and provides the perfect space for rest, recuperation and growth. This premier waterfront accommodation with its own private beach and jetty is just a moment’s stroll from Hastings Street. Enjoy the heated swimming pool surrounded by landscaped gardens. Stand Up Paddleboard or Kayak right from your backyard or take a short walk to enjoy the beauty of the national park.
The Indulgence Suite
Enjoy complete luxury in the Master retreat, complete with its own private balcony and double ensuite and King size bed.
Luxury Waterfront Suite
Includes its own private balcony and ensuite and a Queen bed.
Luxury Garden Suite
Large room with queen size bed and own large ensuite with bath.
Deluxe Garden Suite
Queen bed with own ensuite to ensure your relaxation and privacy.
NOOSA RETREAT AUG 17 – AUG 22
This is a boutique retreat with a limit of 4 participants to ensure truly personalised care. Book now! Spaces are limited.
* 5 nights in waterfront accommodation.
* All meals included enjoy delicious organic, nutritionally sound food.
* Meals out at Noosa’s most renowned restaurants who have designed a menu just for us.
* Daily movement practices including personal training, group fitness, yoga, Pilates and barre, stand up paddle boarding, national park walks, ocean swims and more. All activities are optional.
* Psychological skills (one-on-one and group) to help you to reconnect with your purpose, set effective goals and address the internal barrels that get in the way of you living in the way that deeply matters to you.
* Nutritional information to guide healthy choices and supporting evidence to aid healing from the inside out.
* Nutritional meal preparation workshops.
* Create an individualised plan for health and wellness to ensure you are maintaining the practices that work for you once you leave the retreat.
* Workbook and audio resources to help retain what you have developed.
* $200 beauty voucher to add to your pampering.
Tax deduction for business owners and health care professionals.
|The Indulgence Suite||$3620|
|Luxury Waterfront Suite||$3270|
|Luxury Garden Suite||$3270|
|Deluxe Garden Suite||$2920|
I found the both the material presented, and the practical exercises, well researched, insightful and enriching. Sam was unfailingly professional and enthusiastic, with a sincere passion for passing on her expertise with mindfulness to others.Annette
The setting was absolutely gorgeous and the many extra curricular activities, especially stand up paddle boarding and reef snorkelling, a huge buzz.Jenny
I highly recommend these sessions to anyone looking for real support and tangible growth. Thank you so much, Samantha! Love your work!Meg
Sam’s sessions have been a fantastic way to help me stay on track with forming and sticking to new habits. Sam shows genuine care and concern for everyone in the group, building an atmosphere of trust which allows everyone space to open up and share.Annabelle